Our Air Ambulance services is all encompassing as we are concerned with both the health condition of the patient and all other ground logistics needed to evacuate patients from the local hospital to any airport in Nigeria, then to the final hospital outside of Nigeria.
Our services include::
- Obtain overfly and landing rights or permits for air ambulance aircraft (on shortest notice).
- Follow patients' health condition with local hospital up to ramp.
- Process airport apron/ramp pass for ground ambulance and accompanying medical personnel.
- Assist in immigration and other airport security checks.
- Supervision and effective monitoring of all airport logistics/operations for quick turnaround including aircraft fueling, flight plan etc (2 hour maximum).
- Cargo Airway Bill (AWB) stock control.
- Shipment track and trace.
- Revenue accounting and supervision.
- Import and export advisory service and support for clients.
- Project Shipment and management including ad hoc charters.
Our services are supported through Air Ambulance Operators in Germany, Israel and South Africa.
We have provided medical evacuation for the following:
- Oil and Gas personnel.
- Diplomatic Citizens.
- Government Officials / Politicians.
- Company Directors and executives of top Nigerian organizations.
- Net worth Business Owners.
We are always on 24 hours alert to serve you in any case of emergency and medical evacuation.Call +234 (0) 803 3505730 for all enquiries.