Pilgrimage To Rome
Rome is the capital of Italy and the country's largest and most populated city and commune, with over 2.7 million residents in 1,285.3 km2 (496.3 sq mi). The city is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, on the Tiber River within the Lazio region of Italy.
In 2007 Rome was the 11th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. The city is one of Europe's and the world's most successful city "brands", both in terms of reputation and assets. Its historic centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Coliseum are amongst the world's 50 most visited tourist destinations (the Vatican Museums receiving 4.2 million tourists and the Coliseum receiving 4 million tourists every year).
Total package is inclusive of:
- Economy return ticket
- Visa application Cost
- Accommodation in a 4star hotel (6 nights)
- 6 buffet breakfast and 6 half board
- Guided orientation tour upon arrival
- 3 half-day guided tours of max 3 hours with English-speaking guide
- 1 full day tour with English-speaking assistance for Assisi
- 1 half-day guided tour of max 3 hours with English-speaking guide / Vatican Museums on
- Bus transfers: round trip transfer Fiumicino airport, 3 half-day tours, 1 excursion to Assisi,Round trip transfers Vatican Museums
- English -speaking assistance only for arrival and departure transfers
- Entrance fees and earphone for the Vatican Museums
- Rome Tourist tax