AEROLOGISTICS operates as Cargo General Sales Agents for airlines and offers a full range of services on behalf of the airlines and freight forwarders it represents.
AEROLOGISTICS is committed to offering its cargo clients real time follow-up of cargo movements and improved track and trace capabilities from acceptance of shipments to delivery at the final destination in Nigeria.
Our adherence to the highest standards and performance evaluation in supplying advanced logistics solutions, reliable and measurable services and feasibly effective transportation programs enhances business opportunities for our clients or partners.
Our reliable and specialized cargo logistics business gives our partners competitive advantages as we develop and support them in the following areas:
- Cargo sales and capacity control.
- Cargo consolidation or reservations and documentation including supervision of packaging and warehousing.
- Tariff planning and distribution.
- Preparation of all documentation to comply with local and international imports and exports regulations.
- Network and route planning and scheduling.
- Cargo Airway Bill (AWB) stock control.
- Shipment track and trace.
- Revenue accounting and supervision.
- Import and export advisory service and support for clients.
- Project Shipment and management including ad hoc charters.